2008-05-18

Party



I went to my friend's home to take part in the octopus fitters party. My friends bought ingredients of octopus fitters. Our junior wanted to come this party, but she didn't know where my friend home, I pick up her at place that she knew by bicycle. One of my friends cut cabbage and octopus , I helped her. I grain carrot to put octopus fitters. It needed power to grind carrot, so I was tired a little. We mixed cabbage, eggs, grain carrot, water, the exclusive powder of octopus fitters. Erika who she is same department and club cooked octopus fitters with special machine. First, we put only octopus, and it was good nice. Next, we put various ingredients octopus fitters. Natto, cheese, kimchi, we put in. it's of cheese and kimchi was very delicious. But! I don't like octopus fitters of natto. It's taste・・・ there is no telling. We had very good time, I enjyed this party. (159words)


No comments: