2008-05-17

My favorite Movie


I introduce one of my favorite movie, "Hairspray". I watched this movie in the movie theater with my friend on October. I have known this movie that I had looked at advertisement.

Tracy (Nikki Blonsky) is a girl who is stuck on dance and fusion, and she is cheerfully and lively. In 1960s America, Maryland, Baltimore, there are TV program that is the hottest. She has daily routine of watching this program with her friend, Penny. She has a dream that she become a regular this program and dancing with the man of her dreams, Link. Such girl, Tracy has only problem. It is her size is very big. But she doesn’t care about it, and she lives every day which is brightly and positive. She gets over various problems with her positive thinking, and the story come to happy end which everyone can’t imagine.

Part of Tracy who she lives innocent is Nikki Blonsky. She was chosen audition out of 1000 persons, she is a Cinderella girl. The mother, Edna is John Travolta. He appears with disguised as a big size woman. Newcomer appears main character, and man appears woman. This movie is anything has.

This movie is merry and happy, and main character is very very positive. I became full of vigor after I saw this movie. This movie mixed comedy element and pleasure of musical, so I wanted to dance together in spite of myself. Colorful dress and hairstyle that hardened hairspray, 60’s fusion is very pretty. I think if you have never watched this movie,
you are losing.(256words)

1 comment:

Rick said...

>innocent is Nikki Blonsky.
Spacing?

> one of my favorite movie
singular/plural