2008-05-26

Fukuoka


I went to Fukuoka with my sister by express bus. It was unlucky that it was rainy day, but we didn't bring umbrella.It took one and a half hour to arrive Fukuoka.We changed bus for Marinoa City. My purpose of going to Fukuoka was going shopping in Marinoa City. This mall is outlet shop. I can buy clothes and others cheaper than nomal shop. I brought a lot of manay to buy clothes. There were many shops, also, there were my favorite shops. When I arrived Marinoa City, I was very excited. I and my sister acted separately, we were different taste of clothes.I walked around there, and I sought my favorite shops.When I found these, I got to be in high spirit. I bought many clothes♪I walked arounf mall, so I was very tired and I had a sore foot. On the way, I took lunch time. I entered the starbacks coffee, I ate a sandwich and cheescake and I drank coffee. It was very delicious, I was full. I could take rest time.
We moved Tenjin from Marinoa City by bus. There were my sister's favorite shops. I walked around with her. There were different taste clothes with me. It was very fresh and interesting.
We were satisfied with going shopping in Fukuoka. We went back Kumamoto by express bus.We were very tired, but we felt happy each other. (231words)

No comments: