2008-05-12

Fireworks





We went to Shinkou to do fireworks, and we moved to there by four cars. One group of us went to shop to buy fireworks, and they bought many its. In the Shinkou, it was windy , I wore short sleeves tunic then, so it was very cold to me. There were many kinds of fireworks. First, I did normal firework, it was very pretty. Some of us tried to do dangerous fireworks, for example it was rocket fireworks. It's fireworks was howling and flied at a furious speed, so I was afraid of rocket a little. I tried to do firework of eruption. This firework is small box ,and light this, beautiful fireworks spout. I like to light different kinds of rocket firework. The day, it was very windy, it was difficult to light fireworks for us. Seniors helped me many times, I enjoyed doing fireworks. The day become good memory to me.(154words)
total:4613words

1 comment:

Rick said...

It sounds like fun. BTW, what is Shinkou?