2008-05-01

Octopus Fitters' Party


Today, I have only 4 period, I stayed in my friend's house yesterday. She is my club member, and she is live in apartment house alone. I finished 2 period yesterday, I had no schedule, so I called her, Let's do something. So, we got to held Octopus fitters' party. She had meeting, I talked other club member while she attended it. I enjoyed talking with my friends. After then, we go to shopping to buy ingredient. It was cabbage, scallion, wheat, and etc. About 6 people were going to take part in this party yesterday. After shopping, we noticed that we forgot to buy main octopus, so we had it bought other friends. We started to cook at pm10:30. It was too late, so I was very hungry. Assembled all the member was about am12 o'clock. I ate octopus fitters with fighting against sleepiness. Octopus fitter which cooked ourselves was very delicious. We put its on the sauce and mayonnaise. We talked about many things during we were eating octopus fitters. It was very happy time to me. As a result, when we started to sleep, It was ten minutes past five. So, I'm sleepy now, but I must go to part-time job at once, bye-bye.(208words)

No comments: