2008-05-02

Golden week plans

↓juppun ha juubun
I will always have a part-time job on the golden week. It is very unlucky, and I want to go to somewhere, or do something. My part-time job's restaurant is popular in my hometown, so surely, a lot of people will come our shop. I will busy working on golden week.
I have a thing that I want to do, It is practice driving a my mother's car. My mother's car is very big, and I couldn't drive it with fear. But I want to try to drive it. I will buy my car on next September. I promised my parents that I will be 20 years old, I can buy my own car. I practice driving car, I want to be good at driving my car. (127words)

Golden Week Plans(weekly typing assignment)
I will always have part-time job during golden week. I don’t travel this time. To tell the truth, I want to go to somewhere, and I want to sit back and enjoy the holiday. Surely, I will busy working on the golden week. I have a lot of homework, I also must do my homework during golden week. If I have a free time, I want to practice driving my mother’s car. On the Saturday, I am going to cut my hair. I want to cut more short hair. I’m looking forward meeting my friends on Wednesday.(104words)

No comments: