2008-05-10

Bowling again


On Wednesday, I had a club activity. To tell the truth, we had a welcom party of freshman, but it was off suddenly.Instead, we got to do bowling meeting with club members. I went to bowling an interval of five days. The day, about 30 people came this activity. We assembled in front of gym of school, and some of us have had a car, so we went to bowling center by car. In the center, we devided thirty persons into eight group. It wsa mixture of men and women. We did three games, the first and second game wsa team game. After we threw ten times, we calculated score of team. The third game was individual game. The day , I was in bad condition, so my score was just 100 all three games. Some of us achived three strikes.(we called it turkey.) It warmed up very much. I had real good time then.(155words)

No comments: