2008-05-03

Bowling


I went to go bowling with my club members.The bowling alleys which we went was near my university. 11 people assembled then, so we separated 11 people into two groups. Two seniors who is fourth grade also came then. Two groups played side by side. Our group was 5 people, and I threw second. Senior who throw back and forth of me was very good at playing bowling. They were girls, but they better than boys. I was surprised, it was so funny. One of girls hasn't been good at playing bowling until now, but she put on suit the day. We thought suit made her straight back, so she became straight back, and bowl rolled straight. She was top of us, she was surprised herself and she looked like very happy. We exchange member, and played second game. I enjoyed this time, and I toughed I go to bowling again with my club members.(156words)

1 comment:

Rick said...

What was your score?