2008-05-18

Go Shopping


I went to downtown to go shopping with my friend. We assembled in front of PARCO on 13:00. It was sunny,and very hot day. First, we entered PARCO. We looked about clothes which we want each other.That day, I wanted parka and tunic. Before I went to downtown, I bought fusion magazine. I thought this magazine refer; how clothes I will buy. I have seen this magazine during I rode bus. I was on verge of becoming carsickness. To return to story, my friend wanted short pants and cap. We looked about these things from top floor to down floor. We walked all the time to find clothes, we were very tired.Eventually, I bought five clothes, a hat and a hair band. We satisfied with going shopping. I like fusion, and I like to buy clothes. I will go to Fukuoka to go shopping with my sister next Saturday. (150words)

No comments: