2008-05-25

My freind's birthday


Yeahhhhh! Yesterday was my friend's birthday. He got to be 21 years old, he got to be two years older than I. We assembled my friend, Mami's home as usual, but we didn't inform he who will get to birthday that hold his birthday party. I and Mami cooked birthday cake secretly. This time, we cooked the rare cheesecake. It took one and a half time to cook cake. The thing that was the most difficult to me was cooking fresh cream. It took 15 minutes to cooked this, and I was tired and I had sore right hand.
After we prepared all things, we served cake on dishes. It was also difficult to us. We don't have a dish that was just size. We devised to serve it on dishes, but we failed in it once. Immediately, we started over.
There were some troubles, we could cook rare cheesecake.
Then, when it got to be 12 o'clock, we sung a happy birthday's song without notice. He was very surprised, but he also seemed to be happy. We lighted candles, and he blew out candles. We ate cheesecake everyone. It was very happy time to us.(181words)

No comments: