2008-05-03

Manner lecture


I went to a hotel to take part in club activity. It was table manner lecture which is able to learn about how to use knife and fork, and manner of meal. There were 9 club members. Everyone didn't know about manner of meal, so we were a little nervous. A lecturer who teaches table manner was young, beautiful and a straight back. First, we ate relish with use a knife and a fork of out. That space was very quiet, I tried to be not make a noise. It was difficult for me to use a knife and a fork. The teacher taught us many things. We immediately noted down the occasion. Specifically, thing that was difficult for me was to eat soup with a spoon. My hand having a spoon shook. It was funny sight to me, I bursted out laughing in spite of myself. I learned many things about meal. It benefited me from now on. I thought it was good for joining this lecture. (169words)

No comments: