2008-05-20

Stories of Princes & Princesses


I chose this book this time, I was pleased about this book cover, and I like princess stories.There were 4 stories about princes and Princesses.

I will introduce one of this stories I like.

It is story about the clumsy prince. Main character is a prince who is Colin. He is the clumsiest in the kingdom. Other princes are brave to bring off difficulty, but Colin always fails. One day, he came upon a sad princess unawares. She likes him, and she want to marry him on the spot. She introduced him her father. Her father, the King didn't like Colin. Colin looked like undependable. King thought he gave Colin three tests, and If Colin can pass these test, then King will admit their marriage. But, Colin didn't pass all test.So, It becided that Colin was ejected from the kingdom. The night which it becided he must leave the kingdom, suddenly, he heard a scream of the princess. She was just being kidnapped. First, he didn't know what happened, soon he understood what's going on. He was shuted the tower, so he leaned out of window to see below situation. His elbow hit a flower pot on the window, and it dropped onto the head of the man who was stealing the princess by accident. He can help the princess casually. It was acclaimed by King, and Colin was given the reward that he can marry the princess. Colin lived clumsily but happily ever after.
After I read this story, I felt happy and warm. I'm glad that he could marry her. I also clumsily, I got to want to cheer up him during I read this story. I think he is a very lucky man, If he doesn't it , he must haven't married. I also catch a very good luck, I want to make dream come true.(308words)

No comments: