2008-05-20

Lost in the Jungle


I chose this book, I thought this book looks like interesting.This book came in the library recently.

There were 3 sibling(one girl, two boys).Children went to their room to play them. There was the little house with key. Suddenly, the key did begin to fry. Magic happened then, it took them in to a jungle which was full of plants.There were plants it looked like ten times bigger than a plant which she gave her mother. At that they were attacked a monkey, encountered a big snake and alligators. suddenly they were in a trap.Then, a man and a woman who are explorers came out of the big plants. They helped children at once.They said they have been lost for years.They are looking for a place that is called the Lost City. This place, nobody lived there, and it has been lost for years and years. Children liked the explorer's story. They wanted to help them find the Lost City. The Children thought we can find it today. But explorers couldn't looking for years.They crossed the bridge and paddled up the river which there were many alligators by boat. They ran into trouble. The paddle had broken, so boat couldn't stop, they went through the waterfall.Through waterfall, there were some step.They climbed the steps.......They have found the Lost City at last.They went to a big building, and they found many gold.But, suddenly the key began to grow again, it taught them it's time to go home.The magic key took them home. They could wonderful experience.

After I read this book, there were things which I can't understand, but it was very interesting.I have liked story of adventure, so I liked this book. I have had a hope that I want to gamble with my life. It will be dangerous and exciting. I also hope I can wonderful experience some day(309words)



No comments: