2009-01-01

A visit to a temple on New Year's Day!




I paid a visit to "the Sannomiya temple" on New Year's Day with my mother and my younger sister. The temple is a place that take 10 minutes from my house by car. When we arrived, there have already been lot of people. There was a long line infront of the temple. We also lined the long line. There were more people than last year. While we were lining, it was very cold. I intended to wear many clothes and do protection against cold.... but it was very cold. We waited about 40 minutes for visit a temple. I through ¥100 yen and I said my prayers for god. My prayer is of couse secret! I hope my prayer come true.After that, I drew a fortune slip. I drew nomal type and a fortune slip for love. The result of nomal fortune slip was very good luck! I beacme in high spirit with joy. On the other hand, the fortune slip for love was good luck. I wsa very happy. It was written good message. I and my sister tied these fortune slip into temple's branch. Surely 2009 is happy year for me. (194words)

No comments: