2009-01-01

Disappointed


Today was January 1st, that is to say, it was New Year's Day. I wanted to spend with relax but it was my dream. Because I had a part-time job today! I worked from 4 pm to 9 pm. The hourly wage is higher than usual while the New Year holidays. I thought it is good thing, but I feel not good. I must work almost my New Year holiday. Oh-no! Especially, this year's winter vacation of school is shorter than last year. Why? I want vacation more. Customers is fewer than usual, and I have nothing to do while I was working. If I didn't have a part-time job, I could go to Tamana to meet my grandfather, my grandmother and aunt. I regretted that I didn't meet them.
I have a part- time job tomorrow and day after tomorrow. I came to think I can earn lot of money.(151words)

No comments: