2009-01-04

nursery school's class reunion



The nursery school's crass reunion will hold today's daylight. I will partipate in the class reunion. I have gone to "Ayumi nursery school" before I go to elementary school. I have gone to Ayumi nursery school for two years. I entered the nursery school when I was 5 years old. In those days, Akko Sensei and Harumi sensei took charge of our class. I remembered that I enjoyed going to Ayumi nursery school and playing with classmate. There was a dog which called "Chibi". I was afraid of Chibi at the first, and I have been bitten by Chibi once. But without notice, I liked Chibi and I made a friend with Chibi. Sadly, Chibi died 5 years ago. I still remenber Chibi vividly.
There were 18 people,including me, in our crass. I still remember some freind's name. Especially, I played with Akko chan well. We played house or we often have made muddy cake. There were many playground equipment in Ayumi nursery school. There were block and play house's toy in the room. And there were tricycle, scoop, Untei, Noboribo, and athletic place. I think the athletic place was very good. It was made by our fathers. They made it from first. They gather many trees in mountain, and cut trees and make athletic place for children. I liked the athletic place. I thought I was hardened with playing athletic place.
Story changes, class reunion of nursery school will hold today. I will meet the then classmates and teachers. I have two feelings. On one hand I 'm looking forward to seeing them, on the other hand I don't to want to go to the union. But I, and my father and my mother will take part in it.
So, we watched the then photos and then album. We laughed when we watched photos.Needless to say, I who was come out in those photes was young and smaller than now. There was a phote I was stark naked! I have forgotten some classmate's name and teacher's name, but after I watched the album, I remenberd their name naturally. I was glad about that. Then photes brought me back old memories. We had good time during we watched many photes.(368words)

No comments: