2009-01-09

Today is last class but.......

I had have influenza 2 days ago! I want to go to school, but I can't do that. 2 days ago, I had a fever of 38 degrees, but I went to go to school because now was a week before test, so I didn't want to be absent from school. After school, I went to go hospital to see the doctor. That day, I took the test whether I have flu or not. The result of the test, it didn't show as I have flu. So, I was only given some medicines except the medicine of flu. But the night, I had a fever of 38 degrees more, in spite of that I had medicines I brought from hospital. I had a question whether I really hadn't flu. The next day, I was absent from school although there were compulsory subject. And I went to same hospital again I went to there yesterday. And I took the test of flu... it showed I have flu! Oh, my got! I was shocked that very much, because there will be plans tomorrow and day after tomorrow I have been looking forward before winter vacation. I must absent these plans. I really was shocked and I felt depressed. That is why I am absent today. (214 words)

No comments: