2009-01-28

Sanae & King's Farewell Party

18th. January, 2009, the day, a farewell party was held. Because Sanae and King will go to New Zealand to study abroad for about 10 months. They will depart tomorrow(29th. January) morning. I feel very sad. I like them very much!

The party was held in Cheap Sweer bar, half & half. I have never been the shop, there were many cheap candies which give me the good old days, it was very interesting to us. We could eat cheap candies as much as we like for base prise plus ¥300 yen at the shop. We enjoyed talking and eating cheap candies.
~For Sanae & King~
I'm very sad, you will go to New Zealand tomorrow. But I believe you that you can enjoy New Zealand' life and skill up English. I cheer you from Japan. I'm wating for the day you will go back. Take care of yourself! (148 words)

No comments: