2009-01-01

★Happy New Year 2009★

Happy New Year 2009! This is the Year of the Cow in Chinese astrology. I was very happy last year. There were many good encounter, and I made good friends. Also, I challenged many things. I took a secretary examination, got 2 great the examination and I could go to New Zealand to homestay. I experienced many things in New Zealand. These memories became my precious treasure. And I and my close friends made a group in the department. We call it "mynsha". It made group's name with each member's initials. My university's life became more happily and pleasantly through mynsha. I got enjoyable to go to school. We hold birthday party or went to Aso to watch night view. I enjoy when I stay with them. Also, I join club is "HOSPI" is very enjoyable. I'm comfortable while I spend time with club's member. Sometimes there is bad thing, but there are many good things. I'm happy I'm member of HOSPI. I want to make precious memories with club's members.
Like these, 2008 was very full, and I could feel a sense of fulfillment. I appreciate my surrounding people.

I want to make good year 2009! I' ll challenge new things and I want to increase friends.
I became 20 years old last July. I have consciousness of adult, and I have responsibility that act of myself. Anyway, I hope 2009 is good year for everyone.(235words)

No comments: