2008-06-12

Thing that I was got to think

I use the Suizenji station every day. One day, I just was going back from my friend's house in the early mornig. I think it was five thirty. I saw people who lives around station cleaned this station. I was surprised, when I looked this sight first time. I haven't known this five years. Particularly, parking area for bicycles is always congested with a lot of bicycles. Many people use Suizenji station, and a crowed of people place their bicycle in the station's parking area for bicycles, I think. Sometime, I can't place my bicycle there. There has been bicycles too many, and some of people were bad mannered, some of bicycles placed messy. Then, I think there are people that are selfish, and I feel sad. That day, the parking area for bicycles also was congested. But some neighbors cleared off bicycles. I was sorry to look this sight. I asked them, "Do you clean every day?", one of them said "no" with smile.I felt sorry, but I had to place my bicycle in this parking area, I placed my bicycle. I expressed my sincere thanks to their for clearing parking area. The truth, I couldn't possibly put my thanks into words. After that, I felt happy and I thought I don't come to forget this event. (218words)
Total:8544words

No comments: