2008-06-13

Snow White & Seven Dwarfs




Do you know Snow white? Many people have known this book, I think. I read "Snow White and Seven Dwarfs" this time. It is also one of the Grimm Brother's fairy tales. Snow white has skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood and hair as black as ebony. She is very beautiful. In the story, stepmother who want to be the most beautiful woman in the world appeared. She has magic mirror, she gaze mirror from morning and night, she always ask magic mirror" Mirror, mirror, and mirror, who is the most beautiful of all us?" She was very crazy, I think. There were some events, lucky for her, she found small house in the forest and she encountered seven dwarfs in there. They are small, cute and very friendly. I like them very much. The this story's upshot, snow white became to be happy.
There were some differences with Disney's white snow, it was almost same. I compare two story... After all I like Disney's story. It is good to compare two story. You try to do as I do. It will be interesting, I think.(190words)
Total:8796words

No comments: