2008-06-01

"Serebu" party


I took part in party which called "serebu" party.This is one of club activity, but This is different of usual.Because all members are 'girl'.This Party is for girls. Everybody dressed up, and we went to restaurant which is a place with a good atmosphere.This restaurant's cocktails very delicious, but there were people underage, we put up with drinking then. This restaurant's food and drink also were very delicious. I liked those very much. We talked many things, particularly, talking about love warmed up. I was asked from freshman, " what do you think difference of like and love. We warmed up that sort of story. I talked senior who is very cheerful and she always thinking positive. I listened her talk, it benefited me and I was cheered her talk.It was very pleasant time to us. We wanted to hold "serebu" party again. (144words)

No comments: