2008-06-27

My situation




I have a lot of things I have to do.Its are homework,or preparation for foreign research.I have many homework.I must write blog,I must do homework of Japanese new history,I must write paper of English literature history,and so on.
I'm going to go foreign research in August,I will go to New Zealand.I have to prepare it,I have things I must buy.It is digital camera, cloths, and daily necessaries. I have wanted a digital camera long time, and I want to take a lot of pictures in New Zealand. I ran for leader, I became a leader of group,so I must make information about New Zealand transport. I survey by using Internet, I must put together these information.

I have part time job three times a week, or more.
I'm too busy,and sometime I come to dislike everything.But I feel a sense of fulfillment.(140words)
Total:10012words

No comments: