2008-06-19

♥Barbie♥



I have this book.When I was a high school student, I went to U.S to do homestay. It was only 2 weeks, I had very good time then. During I stayed in the US, I went shopping. Then, I found this book at the shop. This cover was very cute. I liked this book at first sight. This book's content is about fashion. There are many pretty photographs, everything is very cuteThis book has a toy camera, I press the button, I can see Barbie's photographs. It is very fun. I look into lens, I feel as if I returned a young child. I thought it is good that I bought this book.(115words)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Barbie and PINK!!!!!
you have really nice book,huh??:)
and i love the picture which u put above!!!!!!!!!!!!!soooo cute!
pink computer....want it!!!!!!!!!

asamin said...

Barbie is so cute! It picture is so cute too!