2008-06-18

Kick Base Match

On the last Saturday, there was a kick base competition at school ground. I took part in this game. It was one of club activity, but it was different from usual, other clubs joined this match. This competition was games with other club members. Kick base need 9 persons at the minimum to play game. Our club member was just 9 person, so we had to run in games at full. We lose first game. It was difficult for me to kick ball. The ball I kicked didn't fly far away. We continued to win other all games. We had only 3 boys, and other member were girls. I thought we accomplished a feat. This match was separated win part and loss part. Since we lost first game, we win the loss part tournament. We were recognized, and we got assorted confectionery. We were happy and I thought we were lucky. I didn't forecast that we continued to win like this. I was surprised myself. I enjoyed playing kick base, but I was very very tired. I was outside during the daytime, I got tanned. My arm's skin got red. I got muscular pain next day.(197words)

No comments: