2008-06-20

I have the secretary test tomorrow

I have a secretary examination tomorrow morning. I'm going to take 2 level test. It is pretty difficult to pass the 2 level test. I learned many things. For example, I learned how to use honorific words. I have worked hard from now on, but I have to work harder, I think. I did many past questions, but I still feel anxious. I want to take test with confidence tomorrow. I will get secretary 2 level, I want to make good use of things I learned on my daily life. (91words)

2 comments:

misti said...

heeeeeeey good luck for ur test!
im sure u gonna pass it tho=P
u can do it ayakaaaaa!!!
i cant wait to go out on 5th julllllllyyyyyyXD!!!yay yay
happy frrriiiidaaaay!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayaka. I'm Mariko. Thank you for coming to my blog☆ That book is in library! Please find and read it;)