2008-06-23

My bicycle was broken

I place my bicycle at the Suizenji station to go to school from the station by bicycle.Recently, rainy days has continued, so I haven't used my bicycle. Today is sunny day, I want to go to school bicycle. As usual, I went to the place my bicycle is. I straddled my bicycle, and I pedaled. I noticed that it wasn't moved at all. I gazed my bicycle ,I haven't ridden recently and I seemed my bicycle's parts was stolen. Thinking this way upset me very much. Anyway, I thought I must go to bicycle shop. Fortunately, there is the shop near the station. I pushed my bicycle and I went to bicycle shop at once. There was grandfather at the shop. He had my bicycle repaired. My bicycle only was unfastened chain. I was happy my bicycle was repaired. I thanked for he, I could go to school by bicycle.(151words)
Total:9657words

No comments: