2008-04-25

Self introduction

Hello, my name is Ayaka I, I'm female, and 19 years old now. The origin my first name is given letter by letter from my father's first name and my great-grandmother's first name. Ayaka is my first name , so I'm glad to call me Ayaka, but you call me what you like,anything OK. Some of my friends call me IP, when I was second years student in elementary school, I was called “Irieppi”. My family name is Irie, and it was popular that we attach ‘-ppi’ after name in those days. One of my friends said, “Irieppi” is very long, and it is difficult for me to call it.” From then on, I have been called IP. I'm glad to have two nickname.
I live in Kumamoto, Japan which is suited on under of Japan. You know, Japan is a shape of bow, and the four seasons are clearly defined in Japan. My hometown is very nice, convenient and comfortable for life. There are many shops, I feel like there are everything. I have lived there since I was 3 years old. I know everything about what there is where. I live in besides a station and bus stop. I commute from my house to my university by train and by bicycle, and it take about 30 minutes. My high school is besides my university, so I have got used to use train for moving means. The climate of Kumamoto isn't very good. In the rainy season is very humid, and in the summer season is very hot, and in the winter season is very cold. Spring and fall season is easy to spend, and it is mild climate, especially I like spring.
My family is four people, my father, my mother, my younger sister, and me. We live in a 11-storied apartment house, and we live in the second floor. My father is a teacher in an elementary school, my mother is nothing special, but she sometimes do the volunteer work in human right. I expect to them. My sister is second years student in the high school. She is three years younger than me, she is very pretty girl to me, and I like her very much. I have no pet, but I have had a hamster, and I want to have a toy poodle someday.
My hobby is listening to music and watching movies. When I want to relax, I often listen to music. I think music make my life happy and gaily. I listen to music every day, and I listen to music during moving times. So, I listen to music when I go to school. Also, I listen to music when I study. Listening to music, time that is nothing to me come to be good time for me.When I have free time, and I have a movie which I want to watch it, I often go to movie theater, or I lent DVD from rental shop.When I was junior high school student, I had a friend who liked movies very much. I often stayed with her at class, and I got to like movie. I was influenced her, and I have liked to watch movie from then on. Movie is very interested. I feel like I experience many things and I go to anywhere. There are many my favorite movies, particularly I like chary and chocolate factory. My hobbies benefit me very much.
I have a part-time job. I work at restaurant which is smorgasbord. I have worked this restaurant since in the December before last. I have good friends, and I have a good time.
I got a driver license in the last March and it took about 2 months. I like to drive a car, but recently I haven't derived car at all. I have promised my parents, I will become to be 20 years old, I can get my car. I will be 20 years old on July 31th . I am going to buy my car on next September. I'm look forward to driving my car. I want to go to Aso and Amakusa myself, take pictures of scenery. I'm interested in taking pictures of scene. I like to take picture of flower, animal, sky and sea. My hobby will surely increase.
My dream is working at tourism. To make my dream come true, I major in English in my university. When I was a second-year student in the high school, I went to the US for the home stay. During the short term program, I had a very good time in the US. I got to know aspects of different culture between Japan and the US. For example, how to think for time, and how to spend Christmas. It was very interested to me. Then, I came back to Japan, I got to want to work in tourism. I want to go to many foreign couturiers, and know various things about each country. I want to study abroad, to understand view of world. Specifically, I want to know how do the people live there, and difference between Japan and other country. I'm interested in know difference between Japan and other country. I thought I had experienced home stay in the US, my horizons broadened. That is to say, I became to be not worry about small things, and to think positive. I like character of myself. Short term home stay make me to change. I appreciate this experience. I'm not good at speaking English now, I will do my best, I want to skill up not later than I graduate my university. I will get qualification for tourism next year, and I want to challenge many things from now on. (948words)

No comments: