2008-04-24

Ruuuuu's talking

I went to Ru-Oushiba's lecture today. Before the performance, I pound very much, and I was looking forward to listen to his talking. There were many people, and I saw a lot of Eibei's friends. From his lecture has started, he spoke many Ru-language. It was very amusing to us , so many people was laughing, I also too. Today's theme was 「Don't give up my dream」. It was very very interesting, and it benefited me. He said, if you make dream come true, you struggle for it, and do your best frantically. I was convinced by his talking. I asked him, what your dream now?, he answered;My dream is seeing you. It was joke. I was glad to see him close to me. I thought good that I went to his performance.(133words)

4 comments:

asamin said...

I wanted to see him. Did you enjoy the time?

asamin said...

I wanted to see him. Did you enjoy the time?

miho's room said...

I like Ruu very much!!
I sometime use the Ruu-language.
I wanted to see Ruu >_<

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayaka.Thank you comments. You look Lu-Oshiba!?You are very lucky! I want to look it but I had a part time job. Recently we didn't talk so I want to talk with you!