2008-04-14

Freshman Camp


I took part in freshman camp as a staff. It held from April 12th to 13th.
Last year, I joined this camp as a freshman student. I made a lot friends this camp, and I had many good memories. I wanted freshman students to make a friends, and make good memories.
I took charge of recreation1. This was a game; fruits basket. I think this game's purpose made freshmans and students from abroad play well together. This game had punishmently games.
To make do it , we prepared various wigs and contents. For exanple, The person who must do punishmently game, he must introduce himself with wearing bald head's wig.
This game quite warmed up. I felt happy, I saw many freshmans laughing.
I thought this job was very worthwhile.
This year, also, I made friends. To my glad, all staffs became good relationship.
I want to join freshman camp next year.(146words)

No comments: