2008-04-20

Fresfman welcome picnic


We went to Mitsui Green Land by bus today for freshman welcome picnic of club.About more nine hundreds people took part in this event. My club member joined about 20 people. There were many people there, so I was surprised a little. We had to act with my club member today. During morining, we have seen event which was practiced by club union. Lunch ate food of Mac with rounding our club. After lunch, we strated to take rides. First, we took NIO which is very thrilling corkscrew. It was very nice, and I can't stop laughin while we have ridden it. It was sunny day, but wind was very storong. some of rides wasn't run, so we were shocked a little.But, as a whole I had good time today. I can get to know more about freshmans of my club.It was good opportunity for us.(162words)


No comments: