2008-04-29

My sister's the school sports


I like my sister very much (・∀・) ノ** She is very pretty for me. I looked like she was prettiest girl in the stadium. That, I like her s2 . She is second grade in the high school, so she is 16 years old. So much for the digression, I went to my sister's the school sports to see her, and cheer she up. It was sunny day, It was good for the school sports. My sister participated 5 game. I saw one of them, It title was “ooops”. It was very funny and interesting game. This game was class competition. What that's a pity, my sister' class took forth place. But I feel happy, my sister Haruka was enjoying this game. I want to see next year again.(127words)

1 comment:

Rumi said...

I heard from you that your sister was alike an sctress before. Her face floated, but I can't remember her name. The actress is very cute, so I think your sister is also very cute. I want to see your sister!