2008-04-22

I'm Happy


Yesterday, I had a part-time job. First guests of yesterday was foreign people who were two men. When I knew foreign people enter the restaurant, I was nervous a little. I spoke to their, “Welcome to our restaurant”in Japanese. I showed their to the seat, and explained about restauran's menu in Japanease. I knew they could speak Japanese fluently. I felt relief that, but I wanted to speak English with them. So, I tryed to explain about menu, I used English a little.
And, they looked like glad then. They praised me, “your English good!” After this, I told them a bit in English. I felt happy very much.(108words)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you had a very good chance to practice of English conversation. In want to have a chat with foreigner someday!

Yohko said...

Thank you for your comment♪
You're so cool!! I wanna talk with foreigner in good English...(^^)