2008-04-21

Picking strawberries


I went to Aso with my friends to go picking strawberries by car today. Some of then, I have never meet. They are my friend's friends. But I became friend with then soon. I thought it is happy to increase my friend. We assembled near the university at 10 o'clock, and we left for our destination. On the way, we lost the our way, and it was in trouble very much. we looked at map, or called up friend and family who is familiar with Aso. It took about two hours for finding distenation. It was very tired, but it looked like a drive, so we can enjoy a long-distance drive. On the distenation, we enjoyed picking strawberries very much. I ate about 40 strawberies, I became to be full at once. To tell the truth, I went to picking strawberries another place a week ago. But picking strawberries was lot of fun. I want to come again at no distant date.(162words)

1 comment:

Rick said...

[recast] Do you often go strawberry picking?