2008-04-17

Happy Time


Yesterday, I had a part-time job. I work at restaurant of smorgasbord.This restaurant quite popular in my hometown. I worked from 16:00 to 20:00 yesterday. Yesterday, There was a customer of reservation. When they reserved, they told us that one of them will come to birthday, so please make a birthday's cake. One of employee made a cake.(stick a photo above blog) That was very cute!! The girl who come to birthday will be 11 years old. So we put 11 candles. I brought this cake to them, they were very pleased. I lighted candles, and sang a song of happy birthday together. Girl blew out 11 candles joyfully. Everyone smiled them. I also felt happy. I had good time on part-time job yesterday.(123words)




1 comment:

Rick said...

It sounds like an interesting job. How much does it cost to eat there?