2008-04-25

I love fashion!


I'm interested in fashion very much. I always buy my favorite magazine once a month. It benefit for me, and I get to know current fashion. Sometimes, I imitate fashion which was appeared in magazine. I want a cute sneaker and a one-piece dress now. I get income of part-time job today, so I will buy its. I also like to change my hair color and cut hair. I often change my hair color myself. I have short hair now, but I cut my hair short more. So if you have recommended hair shop, please tell me. (97words)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am Ayumi.
I love fashion very much too.
You are cute and sweet.
I want a scarf. I think that it use many thing.

Unknown said...

heeeey ayaka!! how are you doing? i loooove your fashion :p you are always cute.

SAKI said...

Hi, I'm Saki.
You really have good tast in clothes. I like your fashion.
I'd like to see your new hair style!!