2008-09-01

Aug 7 th



I got up ususally time and I went to Unitc by myself. I remembered how to go to Unitec. It took about 20 minutes on foot to Unitec, but it took more time from enter ing in the Unitec to arrived classroom. Unitec was huge place, it was like a maze to me. If I go to place I don't know, I surely can't go back palce I was.
After I arrived the classroom, there were some friends already have been in front of classroom. Today, we went to the Aquarium,
"Kelly Tarlton".
The Kelly tarlton's plange under Auckland's waterfront. You can see swiming amongst sharks, stingrays,and other amazing sea creatures! And you can get a scuba diver's view of the ocean.
New Zealand doesn't snow, so animal lives only cold place don't live in NZ. Kelly Tarlton's is only place you can see Penguins. We took vehicle like a monorail, and watched many penguins. There were many kind of penguins, and they were very pretty. After that, we watched around Kelly Tarlton's. There were many fishes, and also there were beautiful ones. There were many kinds of sharks, we could watch in our face. It was very powerful!

There were pretty children on the day. I was excited to looking them. I said before, I like children. I think foreign country's children are cuter than Japanese children. Their eyes are big and smile face is very pretty! I asked them, and I could take pictures of them. Look at above picture. A little girl are putting on Penguin's cloth. When I found the girl, I ran to her, and I took her picture. How pretty girl! Do you think so? I enjoyed staying there very much.

After we left the Kelly tarlton's, we went back Unitec to take afternoon's class. We could learn New Zealand culture and songs. I will talk about our Unitec's teacher later. I liked them very very much.


After I came back house, I relaxed living room. Sam and mom had a plan, so went out together and I and Jing left home. I took a shower and I was watching TV, a man I don't know visited our house. He was Jing's friend. He had an English name too, but I forgot his English name now. I thought he is a Jing's boyfriend at first, but it was wrong.(After I listened a news I was very surprised! I will talk about that later.)
I was asked Jing to watch night a view. L heard there is a place you can watch whole of Auckland. I said "yes!" quickly. They took me night view. I was being excited in the car. They took me place like a mountain. (Image like a Mt. Kinpo in Kumamoto) It was very cold, but there was a very beautiful night view. I could see whole of Auckland! It was wonderful sight. I felt the night view. I want to tell you the beautiful night view,so I want to show you the picture, but I couldn't take picture beautifully with my camera. It was very pity.
After that, we went to near the Mission Bay. I have heard that there is a famous ice cream shop before. They took me there. The name was "Movenpick" and it is German shop. Jing-Jing bought me ice cream. I chose "Hockey Pokey". It is a very famous ice cream in New Zealand, and I had heard about that Before I left Japan.
We ate each ice cream at the Mission Bay's beach. It was strong windy, and the wind was very cold. So I ate ice cream with shaking. The taste is caramel and it was very good. I thought I will become addicted the ice cream. I was very happy to eat Hockey Pokey. If you go to NZ, I recommend you to eat Hockey Pokey once.
Thanks for Jing and her friend, I spent full night.(647words)

No comments: