2008-09-01

1st-2nd Aug

August 1st
My fast semester's test finished 2 days ago. I'm very happy, and I'll go to New Zealand to homestay from tomorrow. After the test, I was busy preparing for me homestay.I've already finished it. Expressing my feeling, I have a feeling looks forward to go NZ, and I feel anxious about my homestay. I can write to express my feeling and thinking in English, but I'm not good at speaking to convey that. Word occurred to my mind, I can't express by speaking. I always feel frustrated. I want to communicate in English.
I know NZ's pronunciation is different from English we always learn in Japan. I feel anxious whether I can listen to that.I don't go to NZ alone, I will go to NZ with my same department friends. There are 27 people. And Mukai teacher will go to there together as attendance. She is so funny, I like her very much. Go to NZ with her is very comforting to me. I will do my best in NZ, and I want to learn not only speaking English but also culture of NZ, custom, family and so on. I want to greatly mature and go back Japan. I hope I don't became homesick.
August 2nd
At last, the time I go to New Zealand! I examined for place I will live and how to go to school and downtown in NZ. I sit up late, I didn't sleep well. I slept only a one and half hour. I might be tension a little. I had to get up 4:30 am,because the assembly time was 5:50 am. It was too early for me. I checked whether I don't have lost things. My mother took me to my university in her car. My mother said to me "Be careful your health and enjoy your homestay."
When I arrived my university, all most my friends have already assembled. I said them" Good morning", and I talked some of them.
We went to Fukuoka Airport to fly to Singapore. Mukai sensei joined us in the airport. We proceed to fly Singapore, and we took airplane.
My homestay started now. I worry about my homestay. I hope I enjoy homestay, and I make precious memories. (367words)

No comments: