2008-09-01

Aug 4th


Today is my Japanese mother's birthday. Happy Birthday
I congratulated her from NZ. She got 49 years old.
I and Jing-Jing went to Unitec by car. Jing-Jing picked me up to Unitec's entrance gate 3, but I must go to school on foot from tomorrow. I talked Jing-Jing in the car. She got international driver license in China. They drive right side of road in China. But New Zealand must drive left side of road as same as Japan.
She got confused on driving New Zealand at first, but she was accustomed to drive there, she said.
After I arrived the Unitec , I looked for my classroom. When I found the room and I saw my friends. I was very happy. I talked my friends about yesterday's my homestay. We were same condition, so we understood each other. We want to speak English more with our host family. But we couldn't tell them what we want to say in English. We talked our feelig, gradually, I was relieved. Because everyone feel same thing. When we talked , some people came in the room. We was introduced them. One of them was a principal in the Unitec. He was very tall and seemed to be kind. And other of them was his wife Christeana. She was the person who welcomed us in the airport. Then, there were two Japanese women, Keiko and Miyuki. They will take care of us when we were in trouble. We were happy when we knew existence of them. If I have a problem, I can talk that with them. After that we took the easily test to divide us two group. Today's class finished that. Jing-Jing picked up me at in front of my building like yesterday. To say truth, I didn't want to go back home. I wanted to be my friends more.
After I arrived my homestay's house, I watched TV.
I felt frustrated very much. Sometimes, I couldn't hear what they were speaking, I asked some times. I felt as if my host mother complain about me. Now someone who I don't know is staying in my homestay's house. I heard my name in the talk sometimes. I fear my host mother complain about my attitude. If it is true, what should I do? I want to communicate with my host family more, I talk them as I can as possible. By the way, New Zealand is very cold. Japan is summer now, but NZ is winter in this time. I wear winter clothes, and go to school. Water is very cold, so when I take a shower, I always shiver in the cold air. I watch out that don't get a cold.
We will go to sky tower tomorrow morning. I heard from Jing-Jing about that it is the tallest tower in the NZ. I'm looking forward to going there. I will take my camera, and an umbrella. Changing weather is remarkably in NZ. I need an umbrella everyday.
There was happy thing. My host mother named me "Ena". I haven't never had English name until now. So, I'm very very happy. I like the English name "Ena".(522 words)

No comments: