2008-09-01

Aug 3rd












The airplane was so nice, it had a screen each sheet. We could watch movies, listen to music and play the game while we were going to Singapore. In-flight meal was not good, if I can I didn't want to eat any more.
I took sky pictures from airplane. They were very beautiful.

It took five and a half hours to Singapore from Fukuoka. I was very tired. The time difference between Japan and there is one hour. We had long time to fly to New Zealand, we had time we can hang out in the airport. I walked around the airport to watch many shops with my friends. Our baggage was big, so we were pushing a cart while we walked around. It had good time to me, but I walked long time, my legs became pain. It was only natural there were many foreign country's people in the airport. When it became the time was baggage examination. I have heard Singapore's check is very severe. While I waited my turn, I fluttered a little. I was putting on the belt, so I took off it before the check. The inspector I was checked was also seemed to be stern. But I passed the check without hindrance. I was easy in my mind after that.
While we were flying from Singapore to New Zealand, the day changed. Plain shook many times by turbulence, I was scary a little. We ate in-flight meal twice, and the meal was tasteless to me. We have ridden airplane for about 8 hours. I thought every Singaporean flight attendants were very beautiful and they had a good figure. I was very tired more than before flight. I was too tired, I didn't want to walk any more. After we arrived New Zealand , we proceeded to enter New Zealand.In the airport, the Unitec teacher, Christeana was waiting for us. We greeted her, she was very kind to us. I changed money from Japanese yen to New Zealand doll. After a while, we went to Utitec that it is my school in NZ. The time was close to meet my host family. We could rest a little in the Unitec. While I was waiting my host family, I was under extreme tension. My host family came soon. I understand they welcomed me with warming, and they were very kind to me. After I met them, they carried my baggage.
Let me introduce my host family. My host family is 3 people. Host mother (Robin), host sister (Samantha), and Chinese student (Jing-Jing). My host mother worked drug store near our house. I call Samantha Sam, she was 19 years old, but she seemed to mature for her age. She worked certain company as reception. She commutes by bus every morning. Jing-Jing came here about 6 mouths ago, but she is good at speaking English. She is 25 years old, but she seemed to be younger. And she is Unitec student.
I did wanted to speak English with them in the car, however I couldn't talk to them very well. I was tensed up very much. I looked for subject and I tried to talk them, but it didn't continue long time. I was really disappointed. I want to express my felling and my thinking more. But what shall I do? I understand they tried hard to talk to me, and I want to ansere them more. I don't know what I say sometimes. I didn't come up with the word. It was first day of homestay in NZ. I don't give up, I talk more with them. Oh, it is the time to sleep. Good night!(607words)

No comments: