2008-09-01

Aug 6th



I got up 1 hours ago before I left the home. I met my friend in front of the library and we went to school on foot. We went shopping to St.Lukes shopping mall. The time we were given was only two hours, so we we were busy watching shop. I bought two DVD and magazines. But I had a bad news. I heard the DVD can't play in Japan from my teacher. Oh, my got!! I was very shocked to hear that. We had some sushi in the mall. It was delicious, I was very happy to eat rice. The sushi was different from Japanese one. It was put avocado. Before I went to New Zealand, I have never had avocado. So, when I eat them, I fear the taste of avocado. But it's taste was very good, and I came to like avocado. It's taste like a Toro(fatty flesh of tuna fish).
There were many people. I like children very much! I asked their parents to take a their child's picture. They willing to allow me to take a picture. I took many child's photos. I was very satisfied with taking pictures of children.

We arrived the school about 11:30. It was too early until class start. I went to cafe room, and I talked many things with my friends, including Mukai teacher. We had very good time. In the class, we learned Maori words, and we played game. It liked children's game, but it was interesting. I hang around on the way. I went to my friend's home. She lives Mt. Albert. It was near the school. We went to her homestay's house, it took about 15 minutes.
We looked her room. I thought her homestay's family is rich. I had good time at her house. I arrived my house at 6:20. It was later than usually. I was afraid my mother worried about me. I called home when I was in my friend's house.
But when I arrived my house, there was nobody people.
After that, Sam and mom went to back, and cooked dinner soon. I helped them and I cut onion and tomato. We cooked hamberger for 4 people. It was very delicious. After dinner, I talked Jing about the day and watched DVD I bought today. It was so lovery movie.(384words)

No comments: