2008-09-01

Aug 5th



I got up at 7:00 o'clock,(it was 4:00 am in Japan). I must go to school at eight thrity. I ate cerial in the morning. It's taste looked like hamster's food. I went to school by car, Jing took me to there. On the way, I saw my friends were walking the road. So, I got off the car, I walked to Unitec with hers. There was a rainbow in the sky. It was cloudy, but the rainbow was very beautiful. When we arrived Unitec , all most friends came there. Today, we went to the sky tower by bus. It took about 20 minutes to there, I took many pictures of city.




The Sky Tower is 328m , it was very high. When I looked up it, it was too high, so I ached my neck.We went up the sky tower by elevetor. There was glassed part, we could see how the elevator were rising and under place. It was very interesting to me. But if there is a person who is a fear of height, it is very horrible to them, I think. On the obsercatory, we could see every things in the Auckland.The weather is changeable in NZ, but it was very sunny day, we were so lucky!



After that, we went to the beach. There was very beautiful ocean. The beach call Mechanics Bay.

Some of my friend were writing some letters on the beach. I tried to do same thing. It had very good time.


After lunch, we had class today. We divided two group on yeasterday's test. We learned New pronaunciation a little, and we'll learn culture. I enjoyed talking the class today. After school, I went to home myself first time. To milldle on the road, I went home with my friend, Non-chan. She lives near my house, so we promised to meet in front of the library which is near our house about 8:00 am in the tomorrow's morning. When I separated my friend, I felt anixiety a little, whether I can go home. But I remembered my school way, so I could come back home. I was really happy.
After dinner, my host mother, Robyn helped my homework. It was difficult for me to understand Kiwi's words. She took trouble to surver on the Internet for my homework. We could do my homework together. It was enjoyable time to me, it was good chance to talk with host mother and practice to talk English.
We will go shopping tomorrow morning. I will buy surverior to my family and friends. I can't wait go to mall. (430words)

No comments: