2008-07-01

Instruction book of type A blood



Do you know this book? It is blood type series book. I'm type A blood, so I bought this book. This title is ' Type A blood instruction book of myself'. I' m not interested in blood type too much, but I took this book and bought in spite of myself. It seemed to be so interesting, and my friend have different type, it is for type B blood. I might have been not a little interested in this book. At once, I got to read this book. There are many explanation of type A blood. My hunch was right, it was very interesting and funny. This explanation was right and wrong to me sometime. This explanation was satisfied strangely. This book's illustration was so funny. I looked its and I burst out laughing in spite of myself. I recommend this book very much. I want you to read this book.(152words)

No comments: