2008-07-11

Thank you for this class

This class is last today. I learned many things in this class.
I don't like thing what is troublesome, so I have thought blog is trouble to me. I have began blog on my cell phone, but I was tired of blog soon. At first, I didn't like renew blog, I have thought I can't accomplish 10000 words in this semester. But I have done my best, I have written incidents into blog almost every day. I became to enjoy writing blog gradually. I also enjoyed watching my friends's blogs. Watching my friends's blogs is pleasuer to me.
Library things that I pasted sidebar on class is interesting and useful. I like to read book in English Garden. I liked to find books that I read in Library Things.
I will do my best next semester.Next semester, we must write 15000 words. It will be hard to me, but I don't give up, I want to achive 15000 words. (157words)

No comments: