2008-07-04

Event of this morning

I don't have talk particularly,so I will write about events I saw during I went to school. I usually go to school by train and bicycle, sometime I go to school on foot. In the train, I was reading book it is Japanese homework. It is difficult me, but it is my homework, I will do my best.
I got off train, I went to school on foot today. On the way, there was a dog and his master. The dog was called Denn by his master. He looked at me, and held ball, ran toward me. I seemed to he want me to play together. But I must go to school rapidly, I couldn't play him.
On the way, there was a nursery school. A father said good-by his child with waving his hand. His child also waved his hand and said good-by his father. I looked this scene, I felt heartwarming.(151words)

No comments: