2008-07-05

Result of secretary examination


On June 21th, I took secretary qualification examination. It was difficult for me a little. It was computer-graded test. I have taken course of secretary examination, before I rook this test. So, I had a little confidence. After I took the test, it has been about 2 weeks. I have known I can watch whether pass or fail on the Internet, because I heard that fro, my senior.
In this morning, I accessed the web and I checked my decision of pass or fail. I got nervous when I clicked a mouse. I passed 2 grades secretary examination. I shouted in spite of myself with pleasure. I was very happy.(109words)

3 comments:

Rick said...

Congratulations!

Emily said...

Yeahooooo! Thank you for your comment, Ayaka.
Well, your result of the test is quite an achievement!Congratulations! By the way, When I started to read this post, I thought "What? Ayaka secretly took the test? Why secretly? She wanna hide that?" Ha-ha- ha(*^血^) It's exactly my mistook! Any way, congratulation again!!

Anonymous said...

Ayakaaaaaaaaaa!
I know you can do it! congratulations:)