2008-07-04

Self-Introduction (10 years in the future)

Hi, my name is Ayaka. My last name is Irie now, but 10 years later, it will change different, I think. I will be about 30 years old on closer.
My family is for people. I got married a person I have loved in 24 years old. I did love marriage. It have been 6 years since we got married. We have 2 children, one girl and one boy. They are very pretty to me, and I live happy life every day.
After I graduated university, I went to work. I have worked at tourism for . When I was 3 grades of university student, I got a qualification for tourism. It was very hard to get it. I made use of this qualification, I got a job. I have wanted to work at tourism for long time, I enjoyed working. I have been many countries, it was U.S, New Zealand, China and so on.But I have never been Europe, I have wanted to go to there from I was a child. I will absolutely go to Europe someday.
After I delivered, I took a maternity leave and I went back my job. I compatible work and child care. On my life, I feel a sense of fulfillment.
My hobby haven't changed, it is watching movie and listening to music. I don't time to do that after marriage. My hobby added, it is taking pictures my children. I like to take a picture of the growth of my children.
I have thing I want to do in my future. I have been interested in Alzheimer's disease. I want to learn about it, and I want to help patients. This is my second dream.
10 years later, I will be forties. I always want to live with having my aims, and I want to be pride of myself even I will be 40 years old.(312words)

No comments: