2008-12-22

The Magical Book



I read "The magical Book" this time. I was fascinated this book's title and book cover. I like magical stories since I was a child. The book's main character is Leo who lives with his grandmother. He was a normal boy. But one day, certain two men visited him, his life has turned 180 degrees around. He is made King in the his country! When he explored in the palace, he entered the library and discovered strange book. He was interested in the book, and opened it. When he opened the book, a beautiful butterfly came out of the book. He was fascinated the book. But he made a mistake. He opened the page is the dragon. The dragon came out of the book, and rampaged around Leo's kingdom. The dragon eat everything, including human! He tried to catch the bad dragon but it was difficult for him. Finally, he had help from hippogriff which is like Pegasus(it also came out the magical book) , and he could be back dragon into the book. He could save his country from dragon.I was thought from this book. If I make a mistake, don't give up, I should try to do somehow. This book was interesting. But there were many word I don't know, so it was difficult to read for me.(221words)

No comments: