2008-11-15

What I like


My favorite thing is the club I belong to. I belong to the hospitality research club in KGU, and we call it "HOSPI". My club was made 4 years ago, it is newer than other club. There are about 40 people, to say detail, the second year's member is 23 people and the first year's member is 12 people.

Our activity day is Wednesday and Friday. Mainly, we study in Wednesday and we enjoy going to Karaoke, bowling or playing sports in Friday. We study secretary examination, tourism or Kanji examination twice a month. When we held study meeting, we borrow a meeting room and call teacher. We can study many things.

HOSPI's members are getting along very nicely. Our club room is open everyday, almost members come club room at their vacant hours or after school. I'm also one of them. Every members love HOSPI.

I didn't remember well why I joined this club. But I really think it was good thing I chose HOSPI. I really enjoy school life and lead a full life now. I made precious memories for 1 year but I want to make memories more with club members. (192words)

No comments: